What make the boatyard unique besides the “Boutique” approach?
We offer optional customisation choices such as:
- A 3-Cabin owners layout or a 4-Cabin charter layout – you decide
- Upgrades from AGM battery systems to Lithium battery / Mastervolt system
- The option to choose a 220V or 110V DC system
- Engines can be fitted on sugar scoops in dedicated compartment or under aft cabin-bunk with hydraulic lift to keep lid open
- Floor types/ Wood finishes / Fabric options – within budget allowance
- Navigational equipment – Garmin fitted as standard, options available to fit B&G or Raymarine, within the budget allowance
- Engines: YANMAR 57HP fitted as standard; client can fit Volvo Engines (within budget allowance)
- Galley layout / locker layouts.
- Marine Flooring or carpets
- 3-blade fixed Yanmar propellers can be upgraded to any type fold-up propellers
- Corian solid top / colour option available
- Schreecher sail with furler can be installed as optional option
- Stackpack / Jib UV strip - in any Sunbrella fabric colour available
- Different Galley options available