The Captain’s Chair – The best of all worlds...
A cockpit that’s designed for the dedicated yachtsman and the captain who’d like to socialise while island-hopping ,whilst the Captains chair is fitted with a weather-friendly hardtop and glass insert to ensure sails, crew and environment is visible at all times.
COCKPIT · (15.4m2 area) A cockpit that’s designed for the dedicated yachtsman who’d like to socialise while island-hopping. It offers an opportunity for guest, helmsman and the chef to socialise in an area that’s safe from the elements, well-ventilated and fully protected. Placing the helmsman in exactly the right position so that he can be involved with his guests from his commanding post while views of the sails and winches from the steering position are unobstructed.
- Solid fibreglass hardtop extended over the entire cockpit to provide shade and shelter from bad weather. The coach roof is safe to walk on if captain wants to set reefs, sails or simply open the stackpack. It’s also an amazing platform for tanning and socialising.
- Solid Burmese Teak table with seating for 8 persons (which can lower to become daybed as optional extra), and a Sun lounger.
- 4 LED Downlighters illuminate the table area while 2 Fusion waterproof speakers bring music outdoors from the saloon stereo system.
- 2 Glass sliding hatches (manual sunroof) built into the coach roof ensuring ventilation and breezes in the cockpit area on hot sunny days.
- U-line type Ice-maker (with corian top to form wet-bar) plus additional cooler box.
- Spacious lockers ideal for diving and fishing gear, tools and cleaning equipment.
- Easy access to the life raft on the transom.
- Sunbrella-type roll-down blinds enclose the cockpit to block extreme weather.
- Transom shower with hot/cold water.
- Permateek multicolour decking (under coach-roof area only).